Ground Penetrating Radar Services
Federal Engineering & Testing utilizes the newest generation GPR systems available. Our hand-held StructureScan Mini XT is perfect for locating the position and depth of metallic and non-metallic objects in concrete structures. The all-in-one handheld GPR system has superior resolution and is ideal for locating rebar, conduits, post-tension cables, voids and determining concrete slab thickness.
Our Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar can gather and export data from any underground utility. The unit easily detects and positions deep and shallow targets simultaneously in any environment. Combined with a powerful field tablet, we can enhance mapping solutions faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Federal Engineering and Testing provides a complete underground imaging solution to any project. In addition, we offer non-destructive concrete scanning, inspection, and private utility locating services, as well as expert consulting services.
Our GPR Services
• Private Utility Locates
• Locating Underground Pipes (Water, Sewer, Gas)
• Locating Electric, Telecom, Fiber Optic Cables
• Locating Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
• Locating Metal and Plastic Pipes
• Locating Voids
• Locating Sprinkler Pipes
• Locate Rebar and Post-Tension Cables
• Locate Electrical Conduits in Floors, Walls, Columns and Balconies
• Determine Slab Thickness